If you enjoy the show...

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Dan "The Beast" Severn Interview Part 2

This week we bring you the second part of our interview with UFC Hall of Famer and former World Champion Dan "The Beast" Severn. In this episode Dan talks about his wrestling career, some of his fueds in the UFC and what he is up to now that he is retired from MMA. This is not an episode to miss so remember to subscribe to the show if you haven't already and feel free to tweet and share on facebook the link when it goes live on Friday. 

In other news last weeks episode broke the Drew Carson Show's download records this week within four days and that number is still rising. I would like to thank all listeners new and old for supporting the show and I hope you will stay around for not only part 2 of the interview with Dan but also for the exciting interviews we have lined up for the weeks ahead. 

I would also like to thank Dan for giving his time and sharing his stories with us and congratulate him on becoming our most downloaded interview. I also look forward to Dan coming back for another episode later this year. If there is any questions you would like put to him on that episode contact us at thedrewcarsonshow@outlook.com. 

I would also like to thank all my family and friends that have supported me in bringing this show to life and spreading the word via social media. I couldn't have done it without you all.  

I will have information on future guests posted up later this week and I will be doing a Google+ hangout to discuss my novel and answer any questions at some point in the near future I will keep you all posted on that on here and on the facebook page for the show at www.facebook.com/thedrewcarsonshow



No comments:

Post a Comment